Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 Christmas Stockings - No. 1

It's almost the end of November, and I keep finding things I want to make for THIS Christmas!!! I really should have started months ago, but you know, life got in the way... had a baby...adjusting to life with 3 kids...blah, blah...

I have managed to get 1 (out of 3) Christmas stockings done for the kids. This one is for Alana. I knew I wanted to use this reindeer alphabet on Christmas stockings as soon as I saw a link to them on pinterest (yep, I'm addicted to that time sucker too).
Just for fun, I made the stocking double sided!! I thought I had no chance of getting those stripes to line up on the back, so I just went with different! It looks like I hacked up a Dresden Plate!

I'm planning on making the other two similar, with a stripey front, and some kind of quilt block backside...flying geese maybe??


Kate x



1 comment:

Leave me a message!